Effective date: July 14, 2018
Mental Math MasterTrainer („us“, „we“, or „our“) operates the website and the Mental Math MasterTrainer mobile application (the „Service“).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you („Personal Data“). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device („Usage Data“).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Mental Math MasterTrainer uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Mental Math MasterTrainer may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mental Math MasterTrainer
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service („Service Providers“), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 („Children“).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: mentalmathtrainer.com/contact
Effective date: Oktober 18, 2019
(2) Service provider for the content is Fynn Bandemer, Kornbergstr. 32, 70176 Stuttgart.
(1) The service provider provides users with different information and other services for temporary use.
(2) The content and scope of the services are governed by the respective contractual agreements, moreover according to the functionalities currently available on the portal.
(3) The scope of the „paid“ services that you have booked results from the current price and service description in iTunes at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
(4) The content is always expanded and improved. There is no guarantee that all content will be displayed correctly. In the event of a faulty presentation or other errors in the question, the user has the opportunity to report them directly in the question. The change will be implemented as soon as possible by the service provider.
(1) Mental Math Pro: Duration: one week (0.99 Euro per week)
(2) Payment is made via iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
(3) The subscription is renewed automatically, unless the automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the time
(4) Account will be charged for a new period within the 24 hours prior to the expiration of the time for a renewal
(5) Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off after purchasing in account settings
(6) The subscription can not be canceled during the active subscription period
(7) You can manage the subscription in your personal settings after purchasing your iTunes account. There you can also switch off the automatic extension.
(1) As far as the services of the service provider are provided free of charge to the user, there is a claim to the use of the services available on the website of the service provider only within the technical and operational possibilities of the service provider. The service provider endeavors to ensure that his services remain as uninterrupted as possible. However, temporary disruptions or interruptions may occur due to technical faults (such as power interruption, hardware and software faults, technical problems in the data lines).
(2) For any paid services, the service provider shall ensure 90% annual average availability in his area of responsibility. The calculation of availability does not include regular maintenance windows, which are 4 hours a week and usually run between 0:00 and 6:00 Central European Time. Any deviating planned maintenance work will be notified by the service provider in advance to users of paid services, as far as possible.
(1) The user shall indemnify the service provider against all claims that third parties assert against the service provider for breaches of the law by the user, against third-party rights (in particular personality, copyright and trademark rights) or against contractual obligations, assurances or guarantees; including the costs of the necessary legal defense (attorney and legal fees at the statutory rate) upon first request.
(2) In the case of assertion of claims within the meaning of subsection (1), the user is obligated to cooperate immediately and completely with the clarification of facts and to make the necessary information available to the service provider in an appropriate manner.
Limitation of Liability
(1) The service provider is liable for intent or gross negligence for all damages caused by the service provider in connection with the performance of the contractual services without limitation.
(2) In the event of slight negligence, the service provider shall be liable without restriction in the event of injury to life, limb or health.
(3) For services free of charge, there shall be no liability on the part of the service provider exceeding that specified in paragraphs 1 and 2.
(4) In addition, the service provider is only liable in connection with the award of paid services if he has violated a material contractual obligation. In the abstract, such duties are defined as essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the user may regularly rely. In such cases liability is limited to compensation for foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(5) Insofar as the liability of the service provider is excluded or limited according to the aforementioned provisions, this also applies to vicarious agents of the service provider.
(6) Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.